Massage Therapy HLT52015 - Diploma of Remedial Massage
ACST is absolutely dedicated to delivering Australia's best Remedial Therapy program! Here are some of the reasons you should study Remedial Massage with us:
- Nationally recognised and Vet Fee help approved
- State funding approved for elgible students
- 200 hours of clinical experience in our campus clinic. You will learn to book, treat and follow up real clients using real clinic software
- Small class sizes allowing you to have 1 on 1 experiences
- Our teachers are industry relevant and have run their own practises
- Flexible learning options with a blended online and on campus model
What is Remedial Massage?
Remedial massage uses massage, stretching and associated techniques to improve wellness, health and relaxation. The benefits of remedial massage are numerous:
- Assisting in alleviating muscular tension and fatigue brought on by physical activity, age or physiological factors.
- Soothing muscular aches and pains allowing the body to relax, contributing to overall relaxation and wellbeing
- Improving circulation, which has benefits throughout the body including the muscles and vital organs, such as the heart.
- Improving oxygen circulation throughout the body.
- Increasing mobility, allowing people to increase physical activity and enjoy a better quality of life.
Check out our latest course guide at: https://goo.gl/ixXuKP
Benefits of Enrolling in a Remedial Massage Course
- The ability to work in an occupation that contributes to the general wellbeing of people.
- Opportunity to work in one of the most in demand industries with the highest amount of job vacancies in the health industry.
- You can work as an employee or as a subcontractor; working as a subcontractor offers the flexibility of working your own hours. You can even run your own practice!
- Understanding of the various factors that improve overall wellbeing, which means you can apply this knowledge to improve your own health.
- Ability to form relationships with physiotherapists, doctors and other health professionals. Remedial massage is a recognised form of allied health treatment, which means that health professionals will refer patients on to you.
- You have the chance to work with sporting professionals who see remedial massage as an integral part of their performance.
- You also have the chance to work in a variety of settings, including: clinics, sporting clubs, wellness retreats, gyms, spas and corporate massage environments.
What Remedial Massage Courses Does ASCT Offer?
ACST offers a Diploma in Remedial Massage, which can be completed over 2 semesters, or part time over 4 semesters. This course has no prerequisites. Our diploma has been specifically designed to allow entry at diploma level saving you from doing the certificate IV.
Our Diploma in Remedial Massage course is nationally recognised and government accredited, meaning that VET FEE-HELP is available. So you can enrol in the course and pay no fees until you start working.
So, if you’ve always wanted to gain knowledge about health and wellbeing, and wanted to work in an industry where you’ll be making a difference to people’s lives, our remedial massage course is perfect for you. There are no upfront fees, just expert advice and training from some of the leading experts in remedial massage.
Advanced Diploma in Myotherapy
Due to the recent changes in the massage sector in August 2015, sadly ACST will no longer be delivering the Advanced Diploma of Myotherapy. This was not a decision that was made lightly, however with changes to industry standards we have decided to re-invest these energies into other new and exciting courses. Our current Diploma of Remedial is continuing to meet both academic and industry standards and will succeed as a pathway into other industry Myotherapy courses.
ACST sincerely apologises for any inconvenience and looks forward to serving our studnets and the allied health community in 2016.